The 20/20 Trust has a Lottery grant to deliver free KiwiSkills training and certification to 7,500 jobseekers over 3 years. To do this, we need to expand our network of accredited testing and training providers to cover New Zealand. Read on if your training organisation is interested in digital literacy.
We are seeking more partners to help deliver KiwiSkills
The 20/20 Trust is seeking established organisations who currently are working with jobseekers. These partners are likely to be skills or education providers, and may wish to incorporate KiwiSkills as a digital literacy component into existing support programmes.
Delivery partners are contracted to support KiwiSkills candidates to achieve certification in a minimum of four ICDL modules. They can be selected from ICDL Base or Standard modules.
KiwiSkills candidates must be jobseekers over the age of 15, based in New Zealand and working 10 hours/week or less. Depending on your region, referrals could come from our Computers in Homes and Stepping UP programmes, the ICDL website, Work and Income, self referrals or existing students/clients of your own.
How to become a Delivery Partner
- Complete the Delivery Partner Registration of Interest form online
If you require any assistance filling in this form please contact Karin Elliott on 0800 NZICDL (0800 694 235) or email email@example.com.
- One of our team members will:
- Supply demo online accounts to enable you and your trainers to trial the online programme
- Coordinate negotiation and signing of a Memorandum of Understanding
- Support your organisation to complete the Accredited Test Centre application and Accredited Tester application forms (where applicable)
- Support up to four trainer/testers to complete up to four ICDL modules through to ICDL Certification.
You will need to appoint a KiwiSkills programme administrator for your organisation. This person will receive free training, and will continue to be supported by our Administrator.
Thanks to the Lottery Grants Board funding, there is no cost to your organisation to engage with this programme.